Residents/Fellows/Recent Fellows Activity Scholarship
New this year! CIO welcomes recent fellows, current fellows in training, and residents for an opportunity to participate in the Resident/Fellow Activity Scholarship, which includes tuition reimbursement for attendance to the 10th Annual Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology (CIO).
In order to participate in the CIO Resident/Fellow Activity Scholarship, you will be required to:
- Submit a signed letter (on letterhead) from your fellowship or residency program director confirming your status as a current resident or fellow in February 2018 or as recently completing your residency or fellowship in the year 2017
- Audit at least three lectures of the CIO activity
- Complete a brief survey post-activity
Note: Feedback provided by residents/fellows may be chosen for inclusion in a post-activity report designed to enhance the value of CIO.
Scholarship Awardees will receive:
- Complimentary tuition for the 10th Annual Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology (CIO) (taking place Saturday, February 3 and Sunday, February 4. Attendance to ISET sessions on Monday, February 5 – Wednesday, February 7 is additional.)
- Access the submission portal online: CIO Residents/Fellows Application
- Complete and submit the requested information including the upload of a signed letter (on letterhead) from your fellowship or residency program director confirming your status as a current resident or fellow in February 2018 or as recently completing your residency or fellowship in the year 2017.
- You will receive confirmation of your submission via email immediately.
- You will then receive notification of your scholarship status via email approximately 10–14 business days after your submission.
- Once you are approved to participate, a special registration code with which you can register for CIO at no charge will be provided via email.
Applications will continue to be accepted until all spots are filled. A waitlist will also be started. Please see below for approximate notification timelines.
- June 23: Application Portal opens
- June 23 - September 30: Applicants notified of acceptance on a rolling basis. Wait-listed applicants will be notified as well.
- October 3 (Registration Deadline): If you have been accepted for a scholarship and have not registered by October 3, your scholarship will be forfeited.
- December 1 (Registration Cancellation Deadline): Cancellation requests must be received no later than December 1, 2017. Please email your cancellation request to Stephanie Weiss at email@example.com.
The activity honorarium for residents and fellows is subsidized by educational grants from Industry. More information to follow on supporting organizations.
Please contact Stephanie Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 630-6209.