Residents/Fellows/Recent Fellows Activity Scholarship
Please note: At this time, all scholarships have been awarded. We thank you for your interest in the program.
New this year! CIO welcomes recent fellows, current fellows in training, and residents for an opportunity to participate in the Resident/Fellow Activity Scholarship, which includes tuition reimbursement for the 10th Annual Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology (CIO).
In order to participate in the CIO Resident/Fellow Activity Scholarship, you will be required to:
- Submit a signed letter (on letterhead) from your fellowship or residency program director confirming your status as a current resident or fellow in February 2018, or as having recently completed your residency or fellowship in the year 2017
- Audit at least three lectures of the CIO activity
- Complete a brief survey post-activity
Note: Feedback provided by residents/fellows may be chosen for inclusion in a post-activity report designed to enhance the value of CIO.
Scholarship Awardees will receive:
- Complimentary tuition for the 10th Annual Symposium on Clinical Interventional Oncology (CIO), taking place Saturday, February 3 and Sunday, February 4. (Attendance to ISET sessions from Monday, February 5 to Wednesday, February 7 is an additional cost.)
Applications will continue to be accepted until all spots are filled. A waitlist will also be started. Please see below for approximate notification timelines.
- June 23: Application Portal opens
- June 23 – October 3: Applicants notified of acceptance on a rolling basis. Wait-listed applicants will be notified as well.
- October 20 (Registration Deadline): If you have been accepted for a scholarship and have not registered by October 20, your scholarship will be forfeited.
- December 1 (Registration Cancellation Deadline): Cancellation requests must be received no later than December 1, 2017. Please email your cancellation request to Stephanie Weiss at email@example.com.
Please contact Stephanie Weiss at firstname.lastname@example.org or (609) 630-6209.